Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello from the southside of Chicago.

Hello from the southside of Chicago. 6 years 1 week ago #13390

• cs1226
  • Hacker
I will be adding a bit more to my profile soon as I can now see this site is legit. You never know anymore.

I just wanted to introduce myself and see who else might be from around where I live, in Alsip. I'm on my second year of actually being a serious golfer and on a good day can shoot in the low 80s (81 is my best so far, I want to break it this year!) and on a bad day... well we all have those too haha.

I wouldn't mind finding some people around my age who like to golf too. I mostly golf with older guys which isn't a big deal and it's always a lot of fun but it is also kinda different when I'm almost half the age as everyone else. They also like 5am teetimes...and that isn't so bad when you are retired but I have to get my sleep too.

Anyways I'm glad to be here and I hope to have some good contributions.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hello from the southside of Chicago. 6 years 1 week ago #13391

• Tony
  • Admin
So glad you found the site to be legit. Tell me what qualifications it must have to be legit?

Have you found sites that weren't? Very curious about that!

Welcome to TGS. We have a nice golf community here.

TK

Hello from the southside of Chicago. 6 years 1 week ago #13393

• Sacs
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
Welcome from me also and not sure if you play Fantasy Games but check it out for next year I imagine Tony will stay with Buzz Fantasy League buzzfantasyleagues.com/ see the Forum for more info ...

This is a safe site.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds