Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hi

Hi 6 years 4 months ago #12216

• Aaron5
  • Hacker
I am Aaron. I am the new member of this community. I am glad to know about this forum.
It gives me lots of knowledge and information which is good for me.
I am very much excited to know about this forum.

Kind Regards,
Aaron
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Tony.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hi 6 years 4 months ago #12232

Welcome to TGS Aaron. All opinion are welcome.

Re: Hi 6 years 2 months ago #12455

Hi, I'm a new subscriber. My name is Fred Fields, and I'm the Weekend Golf Pro. I'm 74 1/2 years old, and have played golf for over 60 years, which means I'm past my prime. But, over the years, I've taken a lot of lessons, got a lot of tips, and hit a lot of balls.

I used to be a 6 handicap, who's usual drives went about 225-230 yards, and were always in the fairway.

My biggest complaint with golf (yes, I'm a complainer) is that golf pros should make the game simpler, and they should teach more strategy. More "How to play the game, not just how to hit the ball".

I maintain that, if golf were taught better, almost every golfer would shoot scores in the 90's or even the 80's. (I've heard a statistic that less than 50% of all golfers will ever break 100.)

To back up my proposition, I've written a book called "How Short Hitting, Bad Golfers Break 90 All the Time." (Amazon.com $9.99, Kindle $2.99). It is 103 pages of simple, common sense instruction written in plain language (You won't need a dictionary to explain a lot of scientific terms.) to improve your scoring and fun on the golf course, using mostly the swing you already have. It is the basic handbook for beginners and high handicappers, and can be previewed free on Amazon.

Re: Hi 6 years 4 months ago #12240

• Sacs
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1
Eh! Join the Fantasy Groups at Kerplookee.com

Re: Hi 6 years 4 months ago #12217

• motorman_mp3
  • Single digit 'capper
Hi Aaron
I would like to be the first to welcome you to TGS. I think you will like this form. The folks here are very knowledgeable, friendly and sometimes downright hilarious.
Tony, the sight owner is very interactive here and does equipment reviews regularly. Sometimes he is a little off on his reviews. (just kidding Tony) His reviews are usually dead on and very informative. He also has another sight you might want to check out. (www.hookedongolfblog.com)
I hope you find this form to your liking and hang out with us. Welcome and your two cents is always welcome here, right or wrong.
Time to create page: 1.218 seconds