Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just found this place...

Just found this place... 7 years 2 months ago #10896

Hi,

My name is Josh Deaver. I live in Amarillo Texas and I have a passion...wife uses the term 'addiction'...to this wonderful sport/hobby/lifeblood. I started playing when I was 13 and stopped when I was 18. Life got in the way and I vow to never let that happen again. This is my first summer back and I've played 20+ times and can't wait to go this weekend. I'm about to become a teacher and that will free my summers up...HELLO TGA comp! I want to learn and gain knowledge every day on this game and I hope to be an active member and maybe play around of golf with you...no not you, behind you. Yep you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Just found this place... 7 years 2 months ago #10898

Josh,

Nice to meet you. I like you try to be active on this site. Personally I think its a great golf site. Feel free to hit me up if you have questions or just wanna talk golf

John
create-a-golfer.blogspot.com/

Re: Just found this place... 7 years 2 months ago #10900

• Scruffy
  • Admin
Hey there Josh...welcome to TGS! Tony's love for all things Geekie and his passion for golf has made this site the best danged golf networking site period! The forum is a great place to meet folks. Also you can write blogs, upload photos, and keep track of your scores. Thanks for joining...we are happy to count you among the thousands of TGS friends.

Re: Just found this place... 7 years 2 months ago #10901

• knightgolf
  • Breaks 80 regularly
Josh, Welcome to TGS enjoy your time here we all do.....
Time to create page: 1.701 seconds