- Category: HELP
- Written by Tony Korologos
- Hits: 3347
To punch in a round use the course list and/or search function to locate the course. From the course list click on the "add round" link.
Equitable Stroke Control?
You can enter your gross or ESC scores as you wish. We recommend ESC scores.
The following stats are entered on each round:
- Hole by hole scoring
- Putts on each hole
- Fairways hit
- Greens in regulation (GIR)
- Trouble (click on trouble if you are OB, in a hazard, bunker etc)
- Driving distance (entered on par 5 holes only)
- Round grade (your assessment of your performance)
- Bets won or lost
- Round date