- Category: HELP
- Written by Tony Korologos
- Hits: 2934
|Users with the appropriate level of access may submit news items for the site. If you would like to be a contributor for the site please use the contact form or send the administrator an instant message.
To submit articles:
1. Make sure you are logged in.
2. You must have proper access level.
3. Click the appropriate category menu selection under the "Write" menu: News, Article, Review etc...
4. Give the post a title.
5. Write the post in the content field, using the text controls as needed. Do NOT import microsoft word or office text. Please DO NOT write your article using any microsoft product. Microsoft products put a bunch of hidden "junk" in the posts which can break the site.
6. Intro text should be 1 or 2 paragraphs.
7. Beyond 2 paragraphs, insert the "Read more" link.
8. Select any images, publishing options and meta data with the tabs below
9. The administrator must approve your post before it appears on the site.